Home (Pro Motion)
pro motion is a drawing and animation software designed similar to the famous Amiga Deluxe Paint (DPaint).
It is ideal for artists working on detailed and pixel precise graphics as required for mobile systems like
smart phones, handheld video game consoles like Nintendo DS or Playstation Portable.
It also suites well to create light weight graphics for the web or Macromedia Flash applications.
Use it as sprite and bitmap editor for game creation packages like
Multimedia Fusion / The Games Factory,
and many more
Besides being a pixel based image and animation editor it also provides a 2d tile map editing system
where you can create game worlds while still modifiying graphic portions at the same time.
Current Version: 6.5. Key features include
- New engine to create graphics used as endless tiled patterns
- Rotated ellipse
- Quick selection shortcuts to immediately mask/unmask graphic portions
- Use and create multi colored bitmap fonts
- Continue drawing while animation is running
- Pixel size definition to have sizes like 2x1
- Improved grid display working with zoom settings below 100%
- Advanced masking
- Unlimited undo/redo
- Realtime Tile Map Creation Engine
- Grids engine to use any type of grid including Isometric, Octagon, Box
- Extended Color Palette Editor to Cut, Move, Insert or Modify Ranges of Colors
Professional users include Glu Mobile,
and many more.
Schools using pro motion for their art education include Vancouver Film School, John Norquay Elementary School,
Angelo State University, Hillsborough County Public Schools,
Jefferson County Public Schools...
Download your free trial version and check out the software that is one of the most wide spread
pixel pusher in the mobile industry.
||Nekomura Games published a new platform game called
SWR-JST-DX Selective Memory Erase Effect.
There are more than 50 feature packed, varied levels with 9 different worlds, areas and bosses. Stories, professional graphics, animations, sound and different game plays besides
jump 'n run give you an atmosphere of real complex arcade gaming beyond expectations.
The author stated that 95% of the graphics have been created with Pro Motion. A masterpiece of pixel art!
||Pro Motion 7 is still in the make coming with new layering system and support for stereoscopic 3d drawing.