Pro Motion NG is a drawing software to quickly create pixel precise images, animations, sprites, tiles and level maps as used in games.
It is ideal for artists working on detailed graphics as required for mobile systems like smart phones or handheld video game devices such as Nintendo DS or Sony PS Vita. It also suites well to create light weight graphics for the web or web based applications and games.
Use it as sprite, bitmap or tile map editor with common game creation engines or frameworks of your choice like Unity, Game Maker, Havok, App Game Kit, Marmalade, Blitz, Clickteam Fusion and many more.
Differences between the Free and the Full Edition of Pro Motion NG
Animation & Image Layers
Color Gradients + Auto Dithering
Tile Map Editor
Advanced Color Palette Editor
Tile / Pattern Drawing
Automatic Symmetry Drawing
Alpha and simple Transparency
Create and use Bitmap Fonts
- Animation and image layers stack including effects, flattening, lock…
- Key frames
- Pixel perfect drawing
- Light table system / onion skinning
- Gradient engine for drawing and object fills
- Engine to create graphics used as endless tiled patterns
- Use and create multi colored bitmap fonts
- Advanced masking, stencil
- Realtime tile map creation engine
- Grids engine to use any type of grid including isometric, octagon, box
- Extended color palette editor to cut, move, insert or modify ranges of colors