To get started as fast as possible please check out:
1. Have a look at the screen elements of the main window.
2. Read and/or print the list of shortcuts to have an overview of the most important functions.
3. You can get context sensitive help for each active window by pressing F1.
4. The status bar at the bottom of the main window will contain hints and descriptions on how to use functions or tools.
5. Experiment and check out the menus and their functions.
6. Use the search function of the menu Help. The keyword index shows only the most important keywords. If you want to search for special information use the free search.
7. Have a look at the Preferences (menu File). There you can set a lot of options to change the behavior of Pro Motion.
8. Some technical information can be found here.
9. Have a look at http://www.cosmigo.com/promotion for updated docs, tutorials and further information.
Related topicsDocumentation Contents
Last modified: 27 December 2016